Tulamben was a very anonymous fishing village in the dry lands of Karangasem for a very long period. Nowadays, it’s the busiest diving destination in Bali. Since the discovery of the USS Liberty as a diving destination back in the 1980’ies, Tulamben has been drawing bigger and bigger crowds, all wanting to take a glimpse at the USS Liberty. Tulamben can get very crowded during high season and it’s easy to see why. But the bay and surrounding villages have a lot more to offer than just the USS Liberty and can provide days of awesome diving!
This is the most famous dive site in Bali. The USS Liberty Shipwreck is a 120-meter-long and just 50 meters off the shore in Tulamben. It lies between 10 and 30 meters, with a small part a bit shallower. This dive site has everything for everyone. It is the easiest wreck dive in the world. The Liberty is covered with coral and has an abundance of fish life around it. It has a few nice swim troughs and for macro lovers there are Nude branches, Ghost pipe fish, Frog Fish and from time to time Pygmy Seahorses. For the early birds or the Night dive lovers, a school of Bump Head Parrot Fish uses the wreck as their private bedroom.
Duration in total: 10 Hours.
- Ubud areas pick-up : IDR. 1.750K per pax
- Sanur areas pick-up : IDR. 1.850K per pax
- Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu pick-up: IDR. 2.100K per pax
- Hotel return transfer/pick up and drop off in Tulamben, Amed, Padangbai, Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- All the dive equipment
- Professional Dive Master
- Two times dives
- Indonesian lunch
- Changing room
- Shower facilities
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Pickup time at 8:00 am
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age to do this experience is 15 years
- Please note your height, weight, and feet size for fins at the time booking
- Suitable for any level of diver even for beginner or first time in scuba diving
- A minimum of 24 hours before taking flight is required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with asthmatic, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of the trip is approx 10 hours (from pick up till drop off)