Duration : 9 Hours.
From the hotel, we will visit a batik-making center, where you can see the manufacturing process for this traditional Balinese fabric. From there we continue to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud, a nature reserve which is home to a large group of free ranging Macaque monkeys. Then we will visit a Balinese coffee plantation, here you can try and see how the process of making coffee typical of Bali. Next we will visit Goa Gajah, to see the combination of two cultures Hindu and Buddhist. Next we’ll take you to one of the best waterfalls in Bali, located in Kemenuh and called Tegenung Waterfall. The last place we will visit is the rice fields in Tegalalang. There you can explore the paddy fields. Take as much time as you need!
- 09:00 am hotel pick up ( Arrive at your hotel )
- 09:20 am arrive at Traditional Batik Making center
- 09:45 am arrive at Monkey forest
- 11:00 am arrive at Balinese coffee plantation
- 12:15 pm arrive at Goa Gajah Temple
- 01:15 pm lunch break ( optional )
- 02:30 pm arrive at Tegenung waterfall
- 04:30 pm arrive at Tegalalang Rice terraces
- 05:40 pm return to hotel
Rate Details :
- Ubud areas pick-up : IDR. 750K / car
- Sanur areas pick-up : IDR. 850K / car
- Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu pick-up: IDR. 900K / car
- The price is for 1 until 4 person in a car.
- Maximum six person in a van car
- Extra IDR. 50K per person, for guest no 5 and 6 in a car.
- Booking more than six person please send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org or watsapp to : +6287862094770
Tour Inclusions :
- Private hotel pickup and drop off in Canggu, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua.
- Best of Experienced English Speaking driver.
- Tour in fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Free Mineral water.
- Free using sarong for temple visit.
- Parking fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Lunch / Meal.
- Entrance fees.
Meeting point :
- Your Bali Hotel.