From the hotel, we will visit a batik-making center, where you can see the manufacturing process for this traditional Balinese fabric. From there we continue to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud, a nature reserve which is home to a large group of free ranging Macaque monkeys. Then we will visit a Balinese coffee plantation, here you can try and see how the process of making coffee typical of Bali. Next we will visit Goa Gajah, to see the combination of two cultures Hindu and Buddhist. Then enjoy your lunch. Next we’ll take you to one of the best waterfalls in Bali, located in Kemenuh and called Tegenung Waterfall. The last place we will visit is the rice fields in Tegalalang. There you can explore the paddy fields. Take as much time as you need! Finally, you will enjoy 1 hors massage in Ubud.
Ubud tour, lunch, and spa Itinerary:
- 09:00 am hotel pick up (Arrive at your hotel)
- 09:20 am arrive at Traditional Batik Making center
- 09:45 am arrive at Monkey forest
- 11:00 am arrive at Balinese coffee plantation
- 12:15 pm arrive at Goa Gajah Temple
- 01:15 pm lunch break
- 02:30 pm arrive at Tegenung waterfall
- 04:30 pm arrive at Tegalalang Rice terraces
- 05:40 pm 1 hour’s spa treatment
- 07:10 pm return to your hotel
Ubud tour, lunch, and spa Price :
- Ubud area pick-up : IDR. 1.050K Per person.
- Sanur area pick-up : IDR. 1.150K Per person.
- Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu pick-up: IDR. 1.200K per person.
- Rates are quoted per person for minimum of 2 person
- Contact us for book more than 6 person, will get special price
Ubud tour, lunch, and spa Price Include :
- Private A/C Car
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Ticket at Tourism Site
- Mineral Water
- 1 hours spa
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate