Duration : 8 Hours.
An incredible package! We will start at 10.00 am. From your hotel, the first place we will visit a Balinese primary school. There, we will meet staff and students and observe the learning process. Next we invite you to the historical Taman Ayun Temple, followed by a visit to a coffee plantation. This place provides a variety of Balinese coffee for you to try and buy, including our famous Luwak coffee, created by native civets! You can also experience coffee production at the plantation, ranging from pulverization through to presentation. From there we wander through small village and beautiful bamboo forest until finally we arrive at Jatiluwih, the biggest rice terrace in Bali! This UNESCO world Heritage site features traditional irrigation systems (Subak), which are still being used today. The last place we will visit is one of the most important temples for Hindus in Bali: Tanah Lot Located on the seafront, it is a great place to see the sunset.
- 10:00 am hotel pick up ( Arrive at your hotel )
- 10:30 am arrive at Balinese primary school
- 11:25 am arrive at Taman Ayun Temple
- 12:40 pm lunch break ( optional )
- 01:50 pm arrive at Balinese coffee plantation
- 03.00 pm arrive at Jatiluih rice terraces
- 04:45 pm arrive at Tanah Lot temple
- 06:20 pm return to hotel
Rate Details :
- Ubud areas pick-up : IDR. 750K / car
- Sanur areas pick-up : IDR. 850K / car
- Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu pick-up: IDR. 900K / car
- The price is for 1 until 4 person in a car.
- Maximum six person in a van car
- Extra IDR. 50K per person, for guest no 5 and 6 in a car.
- Booking more than six person please send us email to email@example.com or watsapp to : +6287862094770
Tour Inclusions :
- Private hotel pickup and drop off in Canggu, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua.
- Best of Experienced English Speaking driver.
- Tour in fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Free Mineral water.
- Free using sarong for temple visit.
- Parking fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Lunch / Meal.
- Entrance fees.
Meeting point :
- Your Bali Hotel.