Get up close with Komodo Dragons on this 3-day adventure tour through the Komodo National Park. See these fearsome predators in their natural habitat as you trek through Rinca Island. Then, hike the trails to Banunggulung on Komodo Island to see more Komodo Dragons and other wildlife roaming the jungle. Finish your trip with a visit to BatuCermin Cave, hidden deep in the mountains of Labuan Bajo. The trip we suggest start from Denpasar Ngurah Rai Airport.
- Trekking through the gorgeous landscape of Rinca Island, surrounded by Komodo dragons
- Observing Komodo dragons in their natural habitat and trekking to Banunggulung Watch
- Taking a dip at one of the world’s most spectacular beaches, Pink Beach
- Watching sunset from Mirror Rock as flying foxes flutter in the distance
- Carefully selected accommodation with breakfast
- Other meals listed in the itinerary
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- Tours as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Boat cruises and rides while on tour
- Service charges and government VAT tax
DAY 1 DENPASAR – LABUAN BAJO – RINCA
Start the day with a morning flight to Labuan Bajo. On arrival, transfer to the harbour for a boat ride to Rinca Island.
Spend the afternoon trekking on gorgeous Rinca Island, part of Indonesia’s Komodo National Park and famous for its population of Komodo Dragons that grow up to 3m long. See these and other animals up close, including wild boars, buffalo and a wide range of native birds that live on the island.
In the evening, enjoy dinner on the boat before spending the night on-board.
DAY 2 RINCA – KOMODO – PINK BEACH – LABUAN BAJO
Make an early morning start and sail to neighbouring Komodo Island before trekking to Banunggulung. Watch magnificent Komodo dragons in their natural environment before proceeding to Pink Beach for a dip in the warm surf and some snorkelling.
Head back to the boat for lunch before making your way to Labuan Bajoen-route to your hotel. Enjoy a lazy afternoon relaxing at your hotel before enjoying a tasty dinner at a local restaurant.
Spend the night in Labuan Bajo.
DAY 3 LABUAN BAJO – DENPASAR
After breakfast, make your way to the local market with your guide before heading deep into the stone hills of Labuan Bajo to Batu Cermin Cave, otherwise known as Mirror Rock. Watch the sunlight spill through tiny holes and bounce off the walls into the deep caverns of this exquisite tunnel cave.
In the afternoon, make your way to the airport for your flight back to Bali.