Duration : 9 Hours
First we visit a traditional produce market servicing local villages. After that we continue our journey to experience historic sites in Gianyar, including the Gunung Kawi temple. Located close to the rice fields, and situated on the edge of a cliff, as well as a visit to the Tirta Empul Holly Water Temple. Here we can watch the Hindu Melukat procession (purifying bath). From there, we drive north to take in very beautiful views around Lake and Mount. Next we will visit a traditional coffee plantation, featuring the famous Luwak coffee production. From there we invite you to enter the village of Tegalalang: a picturesque village featuring beautiful Rice Terrace.
- 09:00 am hotel pick up ( Arrive at your hotel )
- 09:20 am arrive at Traditional market
- 09:45 am arrive at Gunung Kawi Temple
- 11:00 am arrive at Tirta Empul Temple
- 12:15 pm arrive at Kintamani village
- 01:15 pm lunch break ( optional )
- 02:30 pm arrive at Coffee Plantation
- 04:30 pm arrive at Tegalalang Rice terraces
- 05:40 pm return to hotel
Rate Details :
- Ubud areas pick-up : IDR. 750K / car
- Sanur areas pick-up : IDR. 850K / car
- Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu pick-up: IDR. 900K / car
- The price is for 1 until 4 person in a car.
- Maximum six person in a van car
- Extra IDR. 50K per person, for guest no 5 and 6 in a car.
- Booking more than six person please send us email to email@example.com or watsapp to : +6287862094770
- Private hotel pickup and drop off in Canggu, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua.
- Best of Experienced English Speaking driver.
- Tour in fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Free Mineral water.
- Free using sarong for temple visit.
- Parking fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Lunch / Meal.
- Entrance fees.
Meeting point :
- Your Bali Hotel.