Duration : 8 Hours
First we invite you to the historical Taman Ayun Temple, followed by a visit to a coffee plantation. This place provides a variety of Balinese coffee for you to try and buy, including our famous Luwak coffee, created by native civets! You can also experience coffee production at the plantation, ranging from pulverization through to presentation. From there we wander through small village and beautiful bamboo forest until finally we arrive at Jatiluwih, the biggest rice terrace in Bali! This UNESCO world Heritage site features traditional irrigation systems (Subak), which are still being used today.
Next we will visit the famous Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, uniquely situated on the edge of a Lake Bratan. (This temple is also drawn in RP. 50.000 of our money).
- 09:00 am hotel pick up ( Arrive at your hotel )
- 10:20 am arrive at Taman Ayun Temple
- 11:45 am arrive at traditional Balinese coffee plantation
- 12:45 pm arrive at Jatiluih Rice terraces
- 01:50 pm lunch break ( optional )
- 03:50 pm arrive at Bratan Lake Temple
- 05:00 pm return to hotel
Rate Details :
- Ubud areas pick-up : IDR. 750K / car
- Sanur areas pick-up : IDR. 850K / car
- Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu pick-up: IDR. 900K / car
- The price is for 1 until 4 person in a car.
- Maximum six person in a van car
- Extra IDR. 50K per person, for guest no 5 and 6 in a car.
- Booking more than six person please send us email to email@example.com or watsapp to : +6287862094770
- Private hotel pickup and drop off in Canggu, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua.
- Best of Experienced English Speaking driver.
- Tour in fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Free Mineral water.
- Free using sarong for temple visit.
- Parking fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Lunch / Meal.
- Entrance fees.
Meeting point :
- Your Bali Hotel.