Interested in rafting? Come join us, morning or afternoon and try rafting on the famous Ayung River. Ayung River: Ayung river (Bali River Rafting) is located in the northern area of the direction of Denpasar and splitting two districts of Badung and Gianyar regency. Precisely located in the village of Kedewatan. Ayung River has sandy bottom and there are very little big rocks because of lava flow. Ayung river itself presents a lot of beautiful scenery such as waterfalls, carved reliefs on the cliffs, as well as rice fields. Ayung River itself is a river that has a cliff, so if you are going down to the river past the riverside cliffs.
Ayung river rafting level is the level of 2-3, which means a good use for beginners as well as for the families of participants. Bali Ubud Tour is prioritizing your safety when performing these activities. So we choose a company that was already tested and has a high safety standard. As well as having employees who are experts in the world of rafting. Duration to do white water rafting on the Ayung River is approximately 1.5 to 2 hours. This package includes lunch.
Enjoy your morning or afternoon to try rafting on the Ayung river (Bali River Rafting), famous. For this activity we cooperate with companies that already have a clear and already provide a certificate of insurance as per international standards. As long as you do this activity you will be presented with a view of the extraordinary. Beautiful cliffs and amazing wildlife.
Duration in total: 6 Hours.
- Ubud areas pick-up : IDR. 250K per pax
- Sanur areas pick-up : IDR. 400K per pax
- Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu pick-up: IDR. 400K per pax
- Air conditioned hotel return transfer/pick up and drop off in Ubud, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, and Nusa Dua area
- Professional and experienced River Rafting Guide
- International Standard Safety Equipment
- International safety instruction
- Indonesian buffet lunch
- Shower facilities
- Changing rooms
- Bath towels
- Photos/DVD photos
- Personal (optional) expenses
- Pickup times: 8:30am || 11:00am
- Meeting point will be at your Bali hotels
- The allowing ages to participate is 5 – 70 years
- Not recommend for pregnant women
- Please bring: sandals, camera, change of clothes, sunscreen
- Drop off will be at original pickup point