Duration : 8 Hours
First up is a visit to a Balinese Primary school. There, we will meet staff and students and observe the learning process. A stop at a salt factory on Kusamba beach is next, where you can see how salt is harvested from the sea. From there we will continue our trip east towards Goa Lawah temple. This temple is a ‘must visit’ for Hindus, if they do a cremation ceremony procession. After that we will drive a little further to Tirta Gangga: a kingdom located in Karangasem. This place has very beautiful scenery, with a fountain in the middle. Next we will visit Bali Aga Village of Tenganan, featuring authentic Balinese homes and village. We will return via Klungkung, by pass traditional village and gardens. So we arrive in Kerta Gosa: a part of Klungkung palace. After that we will take you back to the hotel.
- 09:00 am hotel pick up ( Arrive at your hotel )
- 09:30 am arrive at Balinese primary school
- 10:45 am arrive at traditional Balinese salt factory
- 11:45 am arrive at Goa Lawah Temple
- 12:40 pm arrive at Tirta Gangga
- 02:10 pm lunch break ( optional )
- 03.20 pm arrive at Tenganan Ancient Village
- 04:45 pm arrive at Kerta Gosa
- 06:00 pm return to hotel
Rate Details :
- Ubud areas pick-up : IDR. 750K / car
- Sanur areas pick-up : IDR. 850K / car
- Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu pick-up: IDR. 900K / car
- The price is for 1 until 4 person in a car.
- Maximum six person in a van car
- Extra IDR. 50K per person, for guest no 5 and 6 in a car.
- Booking more than six person please send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org or watsapp to : +6287862094770
Tour Inclusions :
- Private hotel pickup and drop off in Canggu, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Denpasar, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua.
- Best of Experienced English Speaking driver.
- Tour in fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Free Mineral water.
- Free using sarong for temple visit.
- Parking fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Lunch / Meal.
- Entrance fees.
Meeting point :
- Your Bali Hotel.